Dog walks, they should be something your pup looks forward to. They say pictures are worth a thousand words. Here are a few ideas on how to enrich your pups routine walks and expose them to all the world has to offer, enjoy.
• Take your pup to pet friendly stores.
• The path less traveled has the most opportunity.
• Trails are always a fun place to stretch your legs.
• Choose a place that makes your pup use all their senses
• Water, oh glorious water, not many pups can ignore this opportunity.
• It’s ok to bring a toy on your walks. Take a break and play.
Obstacles and challenges are more fun than sidewalks.
Open fields and no leash really let your pup stretch their legs. (Do not try this without proper recall training)
• Mud is always fun. Yea, it’s messy, but it’s next level fun for dogs.
Remember, these are just a few ideas to help you and your pup start enjoying walks more. Give your pup something to dream about when they’re sleep.
You agree that you will not modify, copy, reproduce, sell, or distribute any content in any manner or medium without permission.